Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thus I began...

This is how it's going to be my friend; I will tell you things about me. Things I can't tell to my friends and relatives because it will effect more problems than solutions. The time will come when I can tell my friends and relatives what really transpired for the last 13 years, but for now I have you to say all these... who ever you are... where ever you are...
Coz sometimes, it's better to tell a complete stranger...
I begin here...
...I have been sexually abused by my father (my stepfather actually...) since I was sixteen years old...
It was only when I moved out of the house a couple of years ago did the perversions end...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

katrina could u share more about your nightmare....how many times did he used u? is he an adict? how old are u now?....plz tell the whole story....

All these broken things said...

before, it was a nightmare... but now, it seems like a lump in my throat that I can't get rid of no matter how hard I swallow... A lump in my soul...

Who are you anonymous? Pls don't be a stranger...